高一英语必修一Unit2 English around the world提高练习（含答案）
1. It can be________to write a short summary after reading a passage, because it will be of great ________to your writing. (usage)
2. The band played many songs，________some of my favorites. (include)
3.He is a strong________and he________the whole nation with an iron hand. (government)
4. He________in his________speech that he will support us and the________on his face suggested that he meant what he said. (express)
5. Mr. Wang, a teacher with________experience, encouraged us to________our life by joining in all kinds of activities after class. (rich)
come up, base... on, direction, more... than, have fun, becaus of, such as, lead to, make use of, recognize
1. Hard work ________his success.
2. The film ________ a novel by D. H. Lawrence.
3. You’re sure to ________ at the party tonight. You can meet your friends there.
4. Oil must be ________to serve the people well.
5. I have a lot of close friends, ________Li Ming and Wang Fang.
6. A lot of advice ________ at yesterday’s meeting.
7. We’ll have to stay at home ________the bad weather.
8. When the police arrived, the crowd ran away in all ________.
9. Where are you from? I can’t ________your accent.
10. He is ________thoughtful ________ stupid.
1. More than one person __________________(精通) English in the research unit.
2. Science is __________________ (起着越来越重要的作用) in developing agriculture.
3. All the members ________________ (要求参加聚会)．[来源:Zxxk.Com]
4. Most countries in the world __________________(把台湾当作中国的一部分)．
5. They began to think about __________________ (如何利用这次机会)．
When very small dinosaur bones were found in a Germany mine people thought they were from baby dinosaurs.__1__scientist Martin Sander’s work shows that they were probably fully__2__(grow) and belong to the smallest giant dinosaur species ever found.
Growth marks on dinosaur bones are similar__3__growth rings on trees. The rings are far apart while the animal is young and growing quickly.__4__get closer as growth slows. “It is__5__(exact) these tight ring marks that we found in the fossil (化石) bones，” says Sander.So the fossils must have been from adult animals.
__6__was this German dinosaur so much smaller than other giant dinosaurs, which grew up to 45 metres long and weighed as much as a thousand humans?
150 million years ago, most of Germany was underwater. Scientists think that__7__water levels rose, there was less and less land and food available. The dinosaur__8__(force) to adapt and evolved into a smaller animal__9__(need) less space and food.
Since 1998, scientists have dug up more than 1,000 dinosaur fossils in the mine. It is one of the few places in the world__10__the bones and footprints of dinosaurs have been found together.
[答案] 1.But/However 2.grown 3.to 4.They 5.exactly 6.Why 7.as/when 8.was forced 9.needing 10.where
高一英语课文翻译之《A CHRISTMAS CAROL》
- 高中英语必修三课文翻译:Unit 5 Using Language 2020-03-02
- 高中英语必修三课文翻译:Canada-"The True North" 2020-03-02
- 高中英语必修三课文翻译:Unit 4 Using Language 2020-03-02
- 高中英语必修三课文翻译:Astronomy:the science of the stars 2020-03-02
- 高中英语必修三课文翻译:The Million Pound Bank Note 2020-03-02
- 高中政治必修四复习提纲:实现人生价值 2020-02-24
- 高中政治必修四复习提纲:寻觅社会的真谛 2020-02-24
- 高中政治必修四复习提纲:创新意识与社会进步 2020-02-24
- 高中政治必修四复习提纲:唯物辩证法的实质与核心 2020-02-21
- 高中政治必修四复习提纲:唯物辩证法的联系观 2020-02-21
- 高中历史| 高中历史必修一期末复习提纲汇总（人教版） 2020-02-19
- 高中历史|高中历史必修二期末复习提纲汇总（人教版） 2020-02-19
- 高中历史必修一期末复习提纲:世纪之交的世界格局 2020-02-18
- 高中历史必修一期末复习提纲:世界多极化趋势的出现 2020-02-18
- 高中历史必修一期末复习提纲:两极世界的形成 2020-02-18
- 高中地理必修三复习提纲:产业转移 2020-02-27
- 高中地理必修三复习提纲:资源的跨区域调配 2020-02-27
- 高中地理必修三复习提纲:区域工业化与城市化 2020-02-27
- 高中地理必修三复习提纲:区域农业发展 2020-02-27
- 高中地理必修三复习提纲:河流的综合开发 2020-02-27