The teenage year from 13 to 19 were the most difficult time for me . They were also the best and worse years in my life . At the first, I thought I knew everything and could make decisions by yourself. However, my parents didn’t seem to think such. They always tell me what to do and how to do it. At one time , I even felt my parents couldn’t understand me so I hoped I could be freely from them. I showed them I was independent by wear strange clothes. Now I am leaving home to college. At last, I will be on my own, but I still want to have my parents to turn to whenever need help.
The summer holiday is coming. My Classmates and I are talking about how to do during the holiday. We can chose between staying at home and take a trip. If we stay at home, it is comfortable but there is no need to spend money. But in that case, we will learn little about world. If we go on a trip abroad, we can broaden your view and gain knowledges we cannot get from books. Some classmates suggest we can go to places of interest nearby. I thought that it is a good idea. It does not cost many, yet we can still learn a lot.
My uncle 13 the owner of a restaurant close to that I live. Though not very big, but the restaurant is popular in our area. It is always crowded with customers at meal times. Some people even had to wait outside. My uncle tells me that the key to his success is honest. Every day he makes sure that fresh vegetables or high quality oil are using for cooking. My uncle says that he never dreams becoming rich in the short period of time. Instead, he hopes that our business will grow steady.
My dream school starts at 8:30 a.m and ends at 3:30 p.m. They are three lesson in the morning and two in the afternoon. We didn’t need to do so many homework. Therefore , we have more time with after-school activities. For example, we can do reading for one and a half hour and play sport for one hour every day. My dream school look like a big garden. There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom, buildings. We can lie on the grass for a rest, sat by the lake listening music. The teachers here are kind and helpfully. They are not only our teachers but also our friends.
My old classroom was interesting because three side of the classroom were made from glass. I enjoyed sit close to the windows and looking at the view. On the left-hand side of the class, I could easy see the football field. In the mornings, it was full of students exercising. The view from the back of the classroom is also splendid. Close to the school there was a beautiful park with many trees around them. Farther in the distance, I could not enjoy the view of snowy mountains. On the right side of the class was the road. I was always interested to see the drivers in hurry in the morning. The position of the classroom with its view made me felt like I was dreaming. If I was only a child when I studied in that classroom, I will never forget it.
- 高三数学补习班有效吗?文都中小学怎么样? 2018-10-15
- 高三数学模拟选择试题 文科生必看! 2018-10-12
- 高三数学知识点归纳：集合与简易逻辑要点 2018-10-11
- 高三数学复习资料 基本初等函数知识点总结 2018-10-10
- 高三数学冲刺机构哪家好?文都中小学是首 选! 2018-10-09
- 高考英语必备词汇3500词(一) 你掌握多少了? 2018-10-15
- 人教版高三英语unit 1单词表 单词随时记! 2018-10-12
- 精选高三英语作文书信范文3篇 2018-10-11
- 高考英语作文万 能模板 套用句子轻松写好作文! 2018-10-10
- 高三英语补习费用是什么样的?文都中小学怎么样? 2018-10-09
- 高三物理一轮复习运动学部分专题资料 高考必背! 2018-10-15
- 高考物理必考公式总结：质点的运动之直线运动 2018-10-12
- 北京文都中小学高三物理秋季补课课程安排 2018-10-11
- 高考物理必考知识点之力与重力 高三生必看! 2018-10-10
- 学习高中物理的成功经验 学霸告诉你三条捷径! 2018-10-09
- 高考化学知识点总结：离子方程式的书写与正误判断 2018-10-15
- 高中化学一对一辅导 就找文都中小学! 2018-10-12
- 高中化学元素周期表各元素读音汇总 2018-10-11
- 高考化学知识点总结之氧化还原反应的基本规律及应用 2018-10-10
- 高考化学常考知识点总结：表示物质组成和结构的化学用语 2018-10-09
- 学霸分享 高考地理选择题答题技巧 不看后悔哦! 2018-10-10
- 高考地理答题万 能答案 提高答题准确率! 2018-09-27
- 高考地理综合题的常见答题模板 考前必备! 2018-09-19
- 高考地理选择题答题技巧 快速得高分! 2018-09-12
- 2018高考地理易错知识点总结 高三学生快来看 2018-08-29